As the foiling revolution continues to bring surfing to the next level, our dedicated foil surfboard - the Sky Surf – has also evolved to give you a massive boost in performance, even when riding the smallest waves or ocean swells.
With its compact dimensions, generous volume and channeled bottom shape, it is direct to paddle and tracks easily, making catching waves easier than ever.
A more curved ‘surfier’ outline with increased rocker and a pronounced kick-tail reduce drag further during take-offs, or when carving hard on steeper waves. The beveled rails and pulled-in nose with deep double concaves makes touch-downs more neutral and forgiving.
- Channelled bottom shape helps tracking and delivers a softer touch-down
- Increased volume allows the use of a smaller board whilst remaining easy to paddle
- New shapes in all three sizes: 4’8”, 5’2’’ & 5’11”
TRACK FOIL MOUNT SYSTEM
- Track foil mount system allows for fine tuning
CENTER LINE BUMPER
- Footpad with centre line bumper delivers grip, comfort and helps your foot locate the centre line when riding
EASY TO PUMP
- Very easy to pump and generate lift due to the light weight and reduced length
- Unique recessed deck shape provides increased leverage and connection over the foil, and gives a comfortable, stable platform for paddling
STABLE AND FAST
- Stable and fast to paddle due to increased volume, flat sections inside concaves in nose and thick bevelled rails