The ultimate all rounder for wake, kite and direction surf.
Designed initially with wake surfing and foiling in mind, the Hover Wakesurf has the ideal outline, volume and rocker for performance wake surfing. Adding another dimension to the behind-the-boat experience attaching any of the Naish Jet foil sets to the two 10” US-Box track system allows users to rise above the waters surface and wake foil and opens the possibility of riding the second and third wakes. Wake foiling also eliminates the need for glassy waters, making choppy afternoons butter smooth.
Built with a strong, yet light, double bamboo sandwich with multiple footstrap inserts and provided thruster fin set, the Hover Wakesurf also opens the door to riding possibilities beyond the boat. Experienced foil surfers will appreciate its nimble handling. Kiteboarders have also latched on to the Hover Wakesurf as a do it all board for strapped/strapless kitesurfing and foil kiting.
At first sight it’s clear the Hover Wakesurf has the potential for massive amounts of fun on the water no matter what the situation.
- Thruster Fin Setup = Snappy + control + release off the top for use without the foil
- Fast rocker line = Speed while surfing the wake
- Kick in the tail = Tight turns
- Compact balanced outline = The ability to carve a nice turn in the pocket, ideal for small waves and boat wakes.
- Perfect buoyancy = Easy starts
- CNC Shape = Absolute precision shaping
- Lightweight Durafinish
- Two 10” US boxes = Easy adjustable foil set up
- Footstrap inserts = More options for foiling and kiting
Two size options:
4'6 x 18.75" x 2.25" x 20.5L
5'2 x 18.75" x 5.6mm x 21.8L