Starboard Enduro Balsa Paddle 2019
The Ultimate Price point all round paddle. Our biggest selling option for anyone keen to paddle regularly in the surf or on flat water. Light weight, durable with excellent performance. 50% carbon shaft offers durability and smooth, responsive flex.
The Enduro is direct in the water, the first catch feels incredibly precise and powerful. Increased cadence due to a smoother waterflow around the blade.
ANGLE OF BLADE
– What makes the Enduro blade so versatile is its angle.
– With 13° angle, the blade works in many different conditions.
– It’s the perfect angle to push you out of the water fast enough to catch a wave.
– It’s a great angle to cruise on a lake as it won’t require too much technique to achieve a pleasant speed.
– The double concave on the power face is guiding the water throughout the blade controlling the wobbling and increasing the water flow speed.
– The edge defining the double concave starts round-shaped at the tip of the blade to separate the water smoothly. It then becomes sharper to dictate the water its path and stabilize the blade.
– All your power is transferred in a straight forward motion as you don’t need to worry about paddle alignment in the water anymore.
TEAR DROP SHAPE
– Tear drop blades have a powerful catch due to the wide area on the tip.
– This shape is great for power paddlers and for those who are surfing and need to really dig in to get a quick start and maximize each stroke.
– 100% long grain low-density balsa core for better strength and paddle sensation.
– Biaxial 45-degree glass fabric used to increase durability.
– Extended reinforcement on the blade neck for greater overall strength.
– UD carbon flax neck.
– Full ABS rail all the way up to the neck for increased durability for both the paddle and the board.
HYBRID CARBON SHAFT
– Lightweight and durable carbon fiber & glass pre-impregnated construction.
– The best value for a durable performance paddle
ROUND 29 MM.
– The lightest and most versatile shaft.
-preferred for all round paddling and waves.
We Also Recommend