Adventure Sports 2015 Year In Review
It has been a pretty eventful year. Although we are pretty busy still, we have had a few laughs recapping some of our amazing adventures for the year.
- We moved our entire, very large and messy range of stock into our new location on Eumundi Rd in Noosaville. It was a crazy busy time, but we are super happy with the move. We hope you are too.
- We took our camper trailer on a road trip to Far North Queensland (during the coldest winter snap ever) and joined some of our customers in Cairns, Green Island and Cape Flattery. It was a great break and those who joined us had an awesome time.
- We hosted Richard Branson for a Downwinder. It is the first time we have ever taken a helicopter for a drop off vehicle.
- George had back surgery and we are very fortunate he was not out from teaching too long. Also even more lucky to have our youngest son Liam coming on as an instructor this season. He is a chip of the old dad block with super patient and skilled teaching.
- We filmed a TV show and hosted a couple of big names for the day. We have yet to be advised of a screening date, but will keep you posted.
- We applied for and were awarded with the Sunshine Coast Council permits to continue teaching at Lake Weyba - thanks to the kiting communities continued support on this.
- We said fairwell to Max as he returned to France but welcomed Simon and Aden to our teaching team. Both will sit their IKO in February and have been great assistant instructors during their training period.
- We taught close to 200 students and added quite a few to our local kitesurfing community.
- We hosted a FREE safety clinic and a number of KB4girls clinics to support and encourage the local kiting community.
All up a pretty busy year and we thank each and every one of our valued community members for their continued support and friendship.
Have a great New Years and we will see you on the water in 2016.