Please see a brief summary of our store policies below, for more detailed information follow the links to the relevant section.
We offer Free Shipping on all orders over $50 through our online store to all major cities in Australia. Some surcharges will apply on large items (SUPs etc.) or shipping into regional or country areas. Please contact us via phone or email if you are unsure. Free shipping not available on second hand items.
All private information collected through this website is kept in accordance with the Australian Privacy Act.
We offer a satisfaction guarantee to all our customers. Returns are accepted if the item is not as described on this site, is faulty (subject to warranty procedures) or after consultation with one of our staff before purchasing, you feel it does not suit your needs as discussed.
In the case of a refund/return (excluding warranty/fault), freight costs are non-refundable.
If you have any concerns please contact us via our website/email or phone our office.
Lay-By and Pre-Order Policy
Lay-bys are offered by Adventure Sports Kitesurf Australia, please see below for the full terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions
- The Lay-by period is for a maximum of three (3) months.
- A deposit must be a minimum of 10% of the total purchase value.
- The minimum Lay-by sale is $50.
- The cancellation charge on a Lay-by is 20% of the total purchase price.
- There are no returns or exchanges on Lay-by items with the exception of faulty goods or in accordance with your legislated rights.
- The customer or the store has the right to cancel a Lay-by.
- If the customer cancels the Lay-by within three weeks they have the right to a refund of the payments made, less the cancellation charge.
- If the store cancels the Lay-by within three weeks the customer will be given seven days notice and will be entitled to a full refund of all payments made.
- Customers will be contacted for all Lay-bys that are not completed by the due date. After the due date the Lay-by will be cancelled and the customer will be given a refund for their payments made, less the cancellation charge.
- The cancellation charge is applied to compensate the retailer's selling, storage and administration costs.
- Any items placed on Lay-by cannot be altered until the Lay-by has been paid in full.
- No items can be taken by the customer until the entire Lay-by has been paid in full.
- In the lead up to the end of season, Adventure Sports Kitesurf Australia is unable to offer its Lay-by service. Pre existing Lay-bys will not be affected.