The UV rays from sunlight can really do some major damage to your gear. It doesn't matter if it's made of plastic, rubber, fiberglass or fabric, the sun’s UV rays can break it down fast. That’s why you need Revivex UV Protectant by Gear Aid (formely McNett).
This powerful sun protection formula protects all kinds of materials from harmful UV rays to prevent fading fabrics, deteriorating rubber and discoloured fibreglass. Plus, UV Tech restores gear to its original look by replacing lost plasticises, rejuvenating surfaces and brightening colours.
UV Tech is like high-tech sunscreen for your gear. Apply it to everything you use or play with outside, like boat covers and cushions, kayaks, rubber boots, float tubes, waders, patio furniture, pool covers, awnings, ATVs, car and bike tires, water skis, snorkels and fins. You’ll find hundreds of uses for this nontoxic and biodegradable UV protectant.
Reduce the chances of cracking and fading, and help gear last longer. Treat it with Revivex UV Protectant by Gear Aid before or after sun exposure.
- UV blockers protect surfaces from sun damage and color fading
- Conditions and seals plastic, vinyl, rubber, nylon, fiberglass and more
- Prevents rubber from drying or cracking
- Replaces lost plasticises
- Improves appearance, enhances color
- Non-toxic, eco-friendly formula
- Made in USA