Kitesurfing Lessons Noosa
Here at Adventure Sports our mission is to make new kitesurfers, we focus on teaching each individual what they need to know to get out there on their own and enjoy the sport of kitesurfing. We use the very best instructors, equipment and locations to maximise progression, safety and fun!
- Adventure Sports - Noosa's only council approved and permitted kitesurfing school.
- IKO Certified Training Centre - IKO Level 3 Senior Instructor with over 7500 teaching hours.
- IKO Trained Instructors all hand picked and trained by Level 3 Senior Instructor.
- Learn faster, safer and progress up to 5 times quicker with our quality instruction & perfect flat, shallow and warm water.
- Consistent winds perfect for learning for up to 10 months of the year
- Private one-on-one lessons using Headzone radio coaching helmets.
- Customised instruction to suit the needs of individual students and suit their learning style.
- A huge range of the latest high quality equipment to suit all students and conditions.
Conditions just don't get much better than Noosa for learning to Kitesurf
Give us a call on 07 5455 6677 or Contact Us if you've got any questions or would like to make a booking, or check out options online at the top of the page!
Want a bit of a sneak peek at our lessons and location? Check out our video on launching at Lake Weyba: